Just had an accident

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
I was on my way to work and a huge HSS Hire Shops van ran into the back of me!

My car is a writeoff.

I can't believe it.

Now i'll get peanuts back for my car and won't get a decent new one.

OMG are you ok hun? apart from your car?

a bit sore and shook up!

got grazes on my knees and chest.

a bit sore and shook up!

got grazes on my knees and chest.

Oh you poor thing Vicki sending you :hug: hope you feel better soon. Have a quiet day, shock can take a while to come out. x

it does shake you up for a while hun!! :hug:

Its a bummer when these things happen - but cars can be replaced - people can't! At least you are ok thats the main thing xxx

Sorry to hear this hun, I hope you are okay. You need to have a rest when the shock comes out it can leave you feeling a bit funny, thinking of you :hug:

omg hun , i hope you are ok :hug: bet you are shaking like a leaf. thank god you wernt hurt though xxx

OMG you poor thing. So glad that you're alright. You just don't know what's round the corner do you. Sending you a few :hug: :hug: hun, keep your chin up, cars can be replaced (although it is a real bummer) and they are totally responsible if they went up the back of you so it should at least be straightforward there. Why will you not get the market value for your car hun?

Get checked out at the docs if you need to hun.... you may need it to claim!

take care lots of geeky :hug:

Sounds like the driver of the van is at fault, hence, responsible for righting off your car. In circumstances like this it is best to let your insurance company handle this. I take it you have the reg and details for the driver of the van?

As you need your car for work, I would insist that they provide you with a hire/replacement car until you get another car for the market value of your 'now wrecked' car. Push for this though as what you don't ask for, you won't get.

More importantly you are fine and safe and thank goodness you didn't have your little one in the car with you at the time. :hug: xx

OMG, no wonder you're in shock and shaken. Good to hear you're ok though.

It may be little consolation after such a nasty accident I know, but cars can be replaced, people can't.

Sending some of these for you :hug::hug:

I'm getting sorer by the minute (even my arms).

My car IS a writeoff - it's just been confirmed.

A courtest car is on the way.

My car is only worth about £2,500 - hopefully we'll get this back.

I am still shaky but just glad Emily wasn't with me.

The back window just shattered with the impact. If she had been with me she'd have been showered with glass and maybe be sore too.

I'm getting sorer by the minute (even my arms).

My car IS a writeoff - it's just been confirmed.

A courtest car is on the way.

My car is only worth about £2,500 - hopefully we'll get this back.

I am still shaky but just glad Emily wasn't with me.

The back window just shattered with the impact. If she had been with me she'd have been showered with glass and maybe be sore too.

Go to the doctors hun & be checked for whiplash, sound as you had quite an impact!!

I'm glad you are physically OK :hug:

Vicki you really should be checked out by your local A & E or at least you GP. Have a good quiet weekend and I hope you feel better soon x

Thanks guys!

Going home in a minute for tea, bath and bed!

If I still feel rough tomorrow i'll go see someone!

I agree with this..

Just be thankful the baby wasn't in the car :hug:

You poor thing:hug: definately get checked out sounds like it was some bump.
sending you lot's of hugs and hope you feel better soonx

Hope you ae feeling ok soon hun...

I agree with the others.. If i were you I would go and get checked out.

Glad you are OK and baby wasn't with you. When a car ran into me and wrote mine off I was pleasantly surprised with what they offered. Hope you will be too!

If the soreness continues get to the docs - promise?????

I'm sorry to hear about your car but am pleased that you are OK(ish) and littlun wasn't with you.

A gentle :hug: for you, don't want to squeeze too hard!

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back