just had to share this with everyone...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Faye!!! (and Ruth!) I live the nearest so can I be the first to see him/her?!!!!

congratulations

that is wonderful news babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaaahhh, lovely news Faye!!!

Karen
xxx

sure kelly no worries i am gonna end up with a full flat at this rate lol.........

love pipi xxxx

congratulations faye

hope u dont get to sick :pukeoff:

aaawww big congratulations to you and Steve!

Cool - Me and Layla want to get there before it gets too busy!!!!!

Well what can I say??????????
How much is this gonna cost me lol ?????
No honestly we are chuffed to bits here, working out the Comp dates, cover dates for the salon etc. LOL
This is grandchild no2, but hey it's just that little bit special when your daughter has her first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the shopping spree!!!!!!!!! Mothercare here we come soon, well give me a while to save some pennies and then go go go go .......

LOVE YA FAYE AND BABY SPROGGY!!!!!!
Ah bless and Steve well he did have something to do with this

LOVE RUTH (OMA) xxxxxxxx

cheers mum so i take it you are up for babysitting every other saturday night ...................lol

cant wait to go shopping now ................

love little me xxxxxxxxx

Well done girl a baby geek on the way !!!! Can you get baby geek clothes?

Love cazza

not sure will have to ask sam lol

love pipi xxxxxxx

Congrats Faye! Make sure you look after yourself and let everyone do stuff for you!!!! Jxxx

oooh faye!
this is definately catching! :shock:
my sister is pregnant
my sister-in-law is pregnant
abby, my nail model is pregnant :shock: :shock: :shock:
& now you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bless you keep well :D
lol liza xx

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Well Done, like the advise given by Ruthie get plenty of SLEEP before babe comes. Let us know if you have strange cravings like fizz balls or cuticle cream :D stranger things have happened you know.

Take care of yourself and you will be surprized just what a Man is able to do when he is a Daddy - well some of them :D

P.S Avon does a fantastic cream for preventing stretch marks - and be prepared for grostus bruestus in short unigate on your chest ha ha

Congratulations Faye!!!!

Make the most of the 'quiet time' til June!!!! :D None of us can prepare you for the shock of a new baby :shock: !!!!!

As a footnote - Liza I'd be careful with all of those pregnant people around you, you don't know HOW contagious it is!!! :D
XX

CONGRATULATIONS Faye :thumbsup: :goal:!!!

sawasdee kha

Liza maybe you next because when i get pregnant 2 my friends get same and all 3 us have boy and now have 1 more she same faye she now have nearly 2 month .

I read in Thai magazine them say man america say if eat vegtable can have more chance have girl next time i want daughter i eat vegtable every day .

liza be carefull beacuse if you speak me and faye too much maybe you next ;)

kop khun kha mui

Congrats Faye ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can eat everything you like now, you have a great excuse.
easypeasy ;)

CONGRATULATIONS to you Faye and your other half..Steve.
Make the most of it darlin....I loved being pregnant both times!!! Not that I'd do it again, and I'm rather unsure of whether to leave this post if it is catching!!!!!! ;)

Take Good Care of Yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back