just had to share this with everyone...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say (although well late it is too) I think its the best news, you`ll be a great mum, congratulations.
And Ruth, I`m sooooooo jealous, I can`t wait to be a granny

Hi really pleased to hear your good news congratulations.

Cristine :)

Congratulations faye (and too ruth 'granny to be')

what fantastic news
another generation of nail techs for your family lol

Congradulations!!!

Claire, I love your little piccie!!!! Where did you get it from - it's ace!!

nailsinlondon2

Reaction score
i think there is a bug going around at the moment, well i have some news to share with everyone............

last night i found out that i was pregnant, been worked out that i am around six weeks.......

after working all my dates out it seems that i will still be ok to compete in march (as baby is due in june :D ) and then i should be fit enough to compete in september. although i doubt very much if i can compete at manchester again as i think steve will not like to be left to fend for himself and a baby..........................

well just needed to share that with you all ...............

love pipi xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS, Faye.

:D :D :D

AAwwww, Congratulations!

i think there is a bug going around at the moment

Hope I don't catch it :D :D :D

What wonderful news faye

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sue xxxx lol

Plenty of pukeoff without the trashed D

Sawasdee kha faye

I very happy for you and husband you will be so happy have baby and your mama will love you have baby have too much .

Kop khun kha mui

congratulations faye!!!!!

you can compare notes with groovynails as i think she may be due around the same time next yr!

best wishes for you and steve - and enjoy that peace whilst you can lol ive a 3 yr old and havent known what peace is for that long :D

collette xxx

OMG I am going to be a grandma lol (well I am your sendond mum)
Faye I am so pleased for you ohhhhhhhh I am so excited I bet mummy Ruth is over the moon.
OK I need to calm down and start making a list for the baby box ;)
Chat to your laters babe.
Loves ya
Dawnie and Mullie xxxxxxxx woof woof even Mullie is excited lol

Faye thats fabulous news!!!

:bouncy:

Im sooooo happy for Ya!

xxx
Luv and hugs!

:sunny:

What a blessing! Get lots of sleep now!!!

I have a three year old like the other postee and it is very tiring but sooo funny!

I have never laughed or cried as much as I have since I had my little boy. Kids sure bring out the pure emotion in you.

You are going to have so much fun.

Fantastic News Faye

I bet Ruth is over the moon too, I am a new grandma too .... makes me sound so old but, he's just soooo cute!!!!.
It certainly is exciting times for you babe :thumbsup:
Good luck with the pregnancy to both you and Steve .
XXXXXXXXXX

I've already said congratulations...but heck i'll say it again lol!! And im gona be an aunty whooo! lol!! Thankyou for making me first choice babysitter :-D :D :D :D

xxlaylaxx

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're at a lovely age to have a baby (same age as I was when i had my bubba :) )

Lovely news!

Take care, rest up, enjoy it etc etc

Georgina

gross_06.gif
confetti1.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Claire XX

Congratulations Faye, what lovely news for you
take care
caren :)

CONGRATS Faye - so happy for you, you'll be a fab mum because you'll be like your mum!!!! :salute: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back