Just Learning Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceansidevic

Reaction score
I'm just beginning to learn nail art and could use all the help I can get. What a great website this is. Can anybody tell me how to do a playboy bunny. Much appreciated. Thanks

Hiya,
Layla is very good at these and has pics on her site.
If you like nail-art, you'll love this, check it out ... kookynails.tripod.com

Glor - sorry to post off thread as it were, but I can't access the web address you gave earlier - what was it again? Thanks! xxx

I think the website address you want is this http://kookynails.tripod.com/ and the section you want is how to do nail art. Scroll down and you will find the bunny. Have fun!

oceansidevic said:
I'm just beginning to learn nail art and could use all the help I can get. What a great website this is. Can anybody tell me how to do a playboy bunny. Much appreciated. Thanks

Sawasdee ka

i have just look laylas playboy bunny tutorial and we must paint this tomorrow i see the playboy on t shirt i did not know what it is .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Lol Mui glad you found my PlayBoy tutorial useful. The logo is very popular here, and there are several different PlayBoy Bunny designs on my site on various pages.

Looks very cute when you use a rhinestone for the eye. :eek: ;)

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
Lol Mui glad you found my PlayBoy tutorial useful. The logo is very popular here, and there are several different PlayBoy Bunny designs on my site on various pages.

Looks very cute when you use a rhinestone for the eye. :eek: ;)

xxlaylaxx

Layla i am still on your web site looking every thing and all your new ideas and designs very beautifull i will sign guest book .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back