Just like to say hi to everyone!! :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina1127

Reaction score
Just thought I'd say a quick hello to everyone. My name is Tina and I'm new to nail geek. I have recently enroled on a college course to become a nail tech and cant wait to get stuck into it! Until then I am working as a customer service advisor for British Telecom. I hope to be picking loads of excellent tips and ideas up from you guys so I hope you don't mind loads of questions!!

Tina xxx

tina1127 said:
Just thought I'd say a quick hello to everyone. My name is Tina and I'm new to nail geek. I have recently enroled on a college course to become a nail tech and cant wait to get stuck into it! Until then I am working as a customer service advisor for British Telecom. I hope to be picking loads of excellent tips and ideas up from you guys so I hope you don't mind loads of questions!!

Tina xxx
Hi Tina..Welcome to Nail Geek..I'm sure you will soon get hooked! This forum is like the Encyclopedia Britannica of Nails!! Enjoy!

hi and welcome - im sure you will be here often, were a happy bunch and always willing to help if we can, so dont be scared of asking your questions

Hi Tina

Welcome to the world of Geeks lol you will get loads of info from this site and if you have any questions just ask away.

Take care Dawnie xx

hi tina,

welcome to the wonderful world of nails, i've just qualified, so only half a step in front.
good luck with the course, and have fun trying out all these new things. what course are you doin?

ne-who, everyone is so helpful here, i think i have learnt more technique on this ite then i did at college, as everyone has their little hints and tips and it really helps. and everyone is so encouraging!

hi , you will love it here , but to warn it is very addictive :) , people come on here at all hours, but it is a god send coz if you ever have any questions , someone will always try and answer them , love dee

Hi Tina welcolme to the world of geeks once on this site u wont want to b without it it is so help full in anything u need to no good luck with your trainin

Welcome! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy the site! I've learned so many tips from people since coming on here and everyone is sooo willing to help.

Welcome
enjoy the site and ask away...

Hi Tina,

Just to repeat what everyone else has said..... WELCOME :biggrin:

Your wil find this site VERY addictive but you will never go anywhere else where there is such a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips!!!

Enjoy!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much for making me feel so welcome I sure I'm going to love it here :D :D :D

Tina xxx

Hiya Tina,
Welcome to the board, And i am sure you will learn so much here and make loads of new friends :cool:

Hi Tina! Welcome to the board! I'm sure you are going to love your training and before you know it you will be answering people's questions on here! J xx

:) Hi there, only joined a feww weeks ago and was really nervous as everyone seemed to know everyone else, but now i have had lots of pms and advise on things and hell yes this is addictive, its my morning off and am still in pjs my bath getting cold and my poor child is stuck in front of t.v. this is just such a brilliantly helpful and supportive site thanks to all of you guys. so welcome to the site and be prepared to learn learn learn.

Hi guys, welcome to the site. Happy Geeking!!

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do! I'm sure you will.

Sam X

Welcome:biggrin: :biggrin: ! Hope you have lots of fun on the site and in your nail career. Have you been under the chit chat section yet? If not go and hav a look under the section can you see the ghost. It will give you frightly welcome!

Hi - I'm a newbie too, and i'm still waiting to do my course! Yep! it's real friendly on here, and there's so much information floating around, and it's definately addictive.. Unfortunatley I have to sit at my pc for a lot of the day, and I'm constantly logged in, flipping in and out! I'll be getting withdrawal symptons soon if I'm away for too long!

I'm doing a manicure and pedicure next week - and I can't wait to get started on Brisa Gel course!

When does your course start?

tina1127 said:

Tina xxx
Hi Tina
Hope u enjoy your course!!

This forums like a groups friends here where we truley all have 1 common goal an that is Nails.

Latest posts

Back