Just need someone to talk to

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clholliday1992

Reaction score
Im so fed up of everything I just need someone to talk to depressing I know but im just so stressed upset etc. Argh just want to let everything out!
Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im so fed up of everything I just need someone to talk to depressing I know but im just so stressed upset etc. Argh just want to let everything out!

Message me if you want :) xx

Feel free to message me as well, sometimes it just takes someone to listen xx

Message me if u like - xx

Message me if you like. I've been through a similar feeling recently honestly speaking to someone, anyone even if it feels like a total ramble does help. If not me, one of the ladies above who have offered for me it even started to make me feel better when I knew I had people there willing to listen.

You can ring the Samaritans anytime of the day or night for a non judgemental listening ear. Sometimes it's easier to talk to a total stranger and the Samaritans are highly trained and very empathatic. Hope you're feeling better soon x

You can pm too if you want to, there's plenty of people on here to help xx

Latest posts

Back