Just nosey, what drinks do you all offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
I do the standard tea coffee water and sometime Coke Diet Coke etc. Just was curious I am leaving my salon and moving it at a new location [emoji119] I was thinking of introducing a little bit more just to add an extra touch. What do you all offer?

Random I know

Last edited:
None ... We don't have time for making drinks.

Maybe sparkling water?

Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water and for special occasions like our birthday bubbly, mulled wine in December and Buck's Fizz NYE.

Tea, coffee, water, orange squash (for kids). Hot chocolate, and small selection of green or fruit teas.

I just offer bottled water, but I am 100% waxing which I think makes a difference. Our self employed nail tech offers tea, coffee and hot chocolate

We offer sparkling or still bottled water and Thalgo Detox Teas.

In previous salons I have worked in we offered tea(in teapots for 1) coffee in mini cafetieres,fruit/herbal teas,fruit juices,sparkling water. Mulled wine at Xmas, Fizz for special occasions.

I think I can help enhance the experience you are trying to create within your salon. It creates a great first impressions while the client is waiting for their appointment or during a pedicure. We also used to serve a little wafer biscuit too.
My boss was very good at all the little extra touches that clients often remember as well as offering treatments at a high standard.

Several types of tea, coffee - normal or decaf, water and prosecco x

We offer several types of tea and regular coffee. We also do espresso, cappuccino and lattes with vanilla or caramel shots. On Fridays and Saturdays we also offer a glass of sparkling wine (we don't need a license were I live which I believe is different in the UK).

Various types of tea , water, hot chocolate and coffee

Can anyone recommend little biscuits that are packaged?

I was buying Lotus ones but they were going beyond their BBD before using them all. X

Can anyone recommend little biscuits that are packaged?

I was buying Lotus ones but they were going beyond their BBD before using them all. X

I bought a big box from Makro of individually wrapped biscuits they sell different ones so worth a look if you want them in bulk X

Latest posts

Back