Just plain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny Boutique

Reaction score
Hi

I had a new customer call me up yesterday and request a full set of enhancements when I asked her if she wanted p&w she requested 'just plain'.

After putting the phone down I thought maybe she doesn't know what I mean by p&w or maybe she wants an enamal colour putting over the enhancements.

As I've only done p&w since my foundation course my question is if she does wanting them painting a certain colour, would you normally just put pink powder over the whole enhancement followed by her choice of colour?

Yes, you could just apply Velocity tips as normal and blend, then you can either apply perfect clear in zone 1 and perfect pink in zones 2 &3.
Or you could just apply perfect pink in all 3 zones.
Personally I prefer perfect pink in all 3 zones.
Your blending needs to be perfect , but you save some time in your application as there is no smile line to do.

Once you are more experienced and confident you should try Geeg's not so secret mix!! in zone 1 for the most natural looking set of enhancements. 2 parts soft White 1 part Flawless pink, and a touch of yellow.

Good luck.

Yes, you could just apply Velocity tips as normal and blend, then you can either apply perfect clear in zone 1 and perfect pink in zones 2 &3.
Or you could just apply perfect pink in all 3 zones.
Personally I prefer perfect pink in all 3 zones.
Your blending needs to be perfect , but you save some time in your application as there is no smile line to do.

Once you are more experienced and confident you should try Geeg's not so secret mix!! in zone 1 for the most natural looking set of enhancements.

Good luck.

Thanks for that Isabel, just thought I'd get it straight in my head before I got to the client's home.

Latest posts

Back