Just sending good wishes to all hairdressers opening tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosieR

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have messaged my hairdresser and all my hairdressing clients virtual hugs and best wishes for tomorrow.
I hope you all have a good nights' sleep and a great start tomorrow. Good luck !!!
Love RosieR

I have messaged my hairdresser and all my hairdressing clients virtual hugs and best wishes for tomorrow.
I hope you all have a good nights' sleep and a great start tomorrow. Good luck !!!
Love RosieR

Yes good luck to all those returning to hairdressing today, and all those fortunate enough to to be having their hair fixed today too....my own hairdresser has decided to wait a further two weeks before starting up again.

Hairdressers in Ireland started last Monday and I’m doing my first client next Monday as she’s a good friend. I’m taking it very slowly.

Thank you, in our salon we had a really good day overall.
Some running behind as there wasnt really enough time allowed to clear,clean and sanitised but it finished without tears.
Almost all the clients were very appreciative and accepted the new regime.well.

I hope beauty, nails and aesthetics get as good a start soon.

Oh good luck to you all. We’re not allowed to open until the 13th so I’ve been having to tackle my bleached roots by myself. I’m in need for a professional for the bits I can’t see myself lol

Latest posts

Back