Just Signed Lease!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah,

I have finally signed a lease for a small salon in our main Town. I am so happy that I have to share it with you all. The thing is I have been interested in this premises since January and it has taken this long to get to sign on the dotted line.

So The Nail Lounge is finally to become a reality, I can't wait. No rest for the wicked now mind you, however, we have had to wait soooooo long to sign the lease that I have pretty much everything waiting to go in.

Just wanted to share my news with some one who can actually apreciate the excitement and pure fear of it all.

Cross all your fingers and toes for me, wont you! Not whilst the varnish is wet though eh,

Bye for now

Congratulations!! I bet you're so excited!! Good Luck, hope all goes well and you have a great time in your new shop.

Julie x:biggrin:

Thanks Julie

Although I am excited, I do feel like I need all the luck in the world.

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained as they say, and it sure beats sitting around answering complaint calls and letters for Bank of Scotland as I used to do.

I just want everything in the salon "just so", I sometimes wonder if being a perfectionist eventually destroys a person! LOL

Well thanks for the encouragement.

I shall let you all know how I get on.

Take it easy as I sure wont be

Congratulations Gina and the very best of luck to you in the future with your new venture - I'm sure it will be a great success - the name Nail Lounge sure sounds inviting to me.

thenaillounge said:
Just wanted to share my news with some one who can actually apreciate the excitement and pure fear of it all.

If you don't get the fear factor, then it doesn't work!!! and being a perfectionist is a must!

Best Luck.

Congratulations...
Hope it all goes well for you, look forward to hearing all about the progress!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I can imagine how excited you are !!

Well Done, and loads and loads of luck !!!

Thanks Girls for your supportive replys. I am newish to the site and you don't see too much from me, however, I am now officially hooked. My boyfriend is going nuts as he calls it having an affair with the Nail Geek. LOL.

Well I shall update you with how things are going.

Nails are quite a new thing here in Jersey, so my vision is to create a relaxed place where you wont be rushed in and out. I want my clients to feel they can come in for a chat and a coffee if I am free. So yeah onwards and upwards.

Speak soon

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW VENTURE

Sammie

Hiya

Good luck!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bet you are chomping at the bit, i know i would be. Keep us posted in your progress.

I love the name, it already sounds inviting and relaxing!!

conratulations i bet you are really excited,it will be a mad few weeks from now i bet , i am sure you will be really successful ,love dee , ps if i ever come to jersey i will definatly drop in for a treatment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE,i'm sure it will have been worth the wait especially with a captive audience if nails are new to the area,hey your'e onto a winner girl!! :) all the best,keep in touch with us (if you have the time!) DEBS.

Wishing you all the best in your new business. :biggrin:

Good luck and hope all goes to plan

Take care Dawnie

Thanks everyone for their supportive comments!

I will be in touch, especially for all your fab advice.

Take it easy

Congratulations - ive not progressed this far as yet being a newbie geek but hope to someday have a salon and can imagine its scarey stuff.

Good luck and im sure it will be a brilliant success and in the words of
Delboy Trotter 'this time next year we could be millionaires!!! (if you arent already)

Sharon

I just have to say a huge well done to you Gina, i know exactly how you feel!!
I got the keys to my first salon on monday, and my god does it look like its been dragged from the north pole and back, it is, or should i say was, in such a bad state!! However four days on and i feel like in getting there, we painted the first room yesterday and i just took a step back to look at the colour and thought oh my god, its lovely!! So my little venture with my sis-in-law has begun and The Beauty Station is hopefully going to be up and running in 2 weeks time!! So wish me luck all of you, and to you Gina, All the very best for the future. X

Michelle

Heres wishing you all the best..... You'll learn to thrive on that fear factor, and enjoy every moment...

It's not all easy going, but a little hard work, and sticking to your guns..

Decide what works for you, and make sure that you keep up the perfectionist attitude.

I'm sure you'll do fabulously...

Sue

Good luck!!!!!!
Here is the best of british to ya !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back