Just spotted the first Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Nails

Reaction score
I can't be the only one that things it is just a little too early :)
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

No way!! I think after halloween is too early never mind now haha x

Blimey!! I mean I ADORE Christmas and I start saving for my boys Christmas presents weekly as soon as Christmas is over but I don't want to see it in the shops yet!! Xx

Really? Where?? xx

When I was in Debenhams the other day they were selling Christmas baubles! X

I was in asda yesterday and they already had the tubs of chocolate out.

Card shop had a whole Christmas display up! It's still summer! I love love love Christmas but it takes the magic away having stuff this early! Should be at least autumn before it starts, as its a special winter time thing! X

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Please not yet for goodness sake. It's still summer, not even Autumn never mind Christmas. I love it but it gets earlier each year. I mean I feel like we just got over last winter with it lasting till about the end of May and now it's coming back round again.:eek::eek:

I love it. I wish it was xmas everyday. I love autumn/winter and that christmassy feel.

I have started buying christmas presents already :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really? Where?? xx

I live in Thornton just outside Blackpool and we were coming back from the cinema when we spotted it. Had to drive around the block again to make sure.
I also love Christmas but it starts so early by the time it gets here the magic is gone.

Must admit I've book my Christmas appointment at the hairdressers. Is that just as bad :(?

Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Ive seen a load of christmas cards. I love christmas but this is way too early for things like trees. I thought I was way ahead of time by starting pressy shopping in September.! :rolleyes:

I love it but its far too early!! I'll start my shopping around November although I've already started thinking about it & ideas for people.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I work part time at asda and we do have the tins of chocolates outt for eid. Lol then they will probably stay around for christmas.
I do love christmas though but now is far too early to see christmas stuff.
Although I have bought the majority of presents already, I like to be organised.

I live in Thornton just outside Blackpool and we were coming back from the cinema when we spotted it. Had to drive around the block again to make sure.
I also love Christmas but it starts so early by the time it gets here the magic is gone.

Must admit I've book my Christmas appointment at the hairdressers. Is that just as bad :(?

Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Nope when I read this I booked my nails in Xmas eve haha x

Latest posts

Back