Just spray tanned myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloughers

Reaction score
Let's just say it was a challenge! Not sure if I want to see myself in the morning!!:suprised:

Haha! I did this! I have to say it came out great but my back was a struggle! Needed 4 arms for the job :D ha!

I did myself last week and was surprised how well it turned out! lucky i didnt need to get to my back as it was so much darker than the rest of my body!!

I'm not going to pretend I'm good at tanning myself as I'm not....

I won't attempt any other part of my body other than my legs because they look hideous when I've done them... I only bother when testing samples & ive even stopped this now as I can't get a true result of a sample when the tan looks sh!t pmsl x

I do look like I've been to Barbados at the moment! My husband laughed when he got home! Mind u, there doesn't appear to b dodgy bits on my feet but god knows what my back looks like as I just sort of aimed and hoped for the best! We'll see when I shower! I'll b interested to c how my legs r as I've only ever had 2 spray tans done before and both times my knees were brown and legs white. I did what Dawn from Nouvatan advised and moisturised my legs this morning and also put lots of barrier cream on. Hands aren't looking good as I washed my gun out straight after, doh! So my hands looked white so I attacked them with some tan in a can....... Had just gelished my nails with a lovely orange but cuticles r looking a bit brown!

Latest posts

Back