Just started mobile- help and tips please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetsarah

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just started out mobile have a few clients, but need to get more clients any tips or advice on things I can do, I'm on Facebook. What offers etc would u do and what things can I put on my page? Thank you ❤️

Hi I've only got a Facebook page too. I've never really posted my work either, just prices & promotions (cheaper colours, perms, cut & styles) in the early days. I had A6 leaflets with prices printed up and put them in shops, gyms etc. I've also got a Google account which is free to set up & is where I get most enquiries. I've never felt the need to get a website and I've been mobile now for 5 years. It's mainly word of mouth now. Good luck.

I run competitions on my FB page frequently - in the 7 months I've been up and running, I've had 3 successful competitions. Just a simple 'like this post to win a free facial', it gets people sharing the posts. I also offer a free facial to the people who like my page e.g. the 100th person, 200th person etc. You need to speculate to accumulate, right?

Latest posts

Back