Just starting out in classic lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachieC

Reaction score
Hi I’ve just started out in classic lashes, I have a kit I bought with my course but I’m looking for the best glue and lashes to get in the future please.
Also random but can asthmatics still have lashes?? Xx

London lash pro are brilliant lashes and adhesives - not affiliated

Hi I’ve just started out in classic lashes, I have a kit I bought with my course but I’m looking for the best glue and lashes to get in the future please.
Also random but can asthmatics still have lashes?? Xx

You will find adhesives are Much of a muchness, just different labels and price tags. I have been lashing for 11 years and worked closey with the adhesives.

I would research and for sure stay away from any adhesives that are not EU regulated. These are chemicals that we do not yet know if any health issues can be caused in years to come.

Cyanoacrylate is the bonding agent and is in all good adhesives, it seeks moisture to sure. Clients with asthma may find tight chested during the treatment if you are not ventilating your room, as the cyanoacrylate is drawn to the mucus membranes.

Ensure you drop a little water on the bead of glue after you ahve finished the treatment so this seals and no longer gives off any fumes.

Latest posts

Back