Just Starting Out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah P

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know people probably ask these questions hundreds of times, if so then im sorry!

I am a fully trained beauty therapist but at present work as cabin crew and I also lecturer beauty 1 day a week in a college. Although I work full time, I seem to be home loads! So I have decided to start spray tanning mobile for a few extra pennies!! I just wanted to really know if those of you that already do this are finding that you are still busy with all this credit crunch? Also I just wondered what ways you found most effective for advertising when you first started up?

Thanks Loads Leah x :)

Hi Hun,
Advertise on the back of your car, free ad space, works a treat.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Hi leah p,
i also work as cabin crew and still do beauty on the side, it works out perfect. I have to say that im part time crew so i do get alot of days off.
I agree with poshfloss, you should advertise on your car. I have my rear window diplaying my logo, business name, number and web address. I get quite alot of reponse from it. You can also leaflet drop and put an advert in your local paper. But i do find word of mouth to always the best. My clients love my work and tell there friends :). Its nice to know your good at your job.
You can always tell any crew who are in your area and give them a crew discount, then they can tell their friends and so on!
Hope it goes well.:)

Hey guys thank you for the comments! I will definitely display something on my car! What airline do you work for Shelley-Anne? x

I work for virgin atlantic, what about you.:)

Me to hun!! We have probably flown together loads, lol!!:lol:

Lol!!! Most probally, will pm you. X:)

Latest posts

Back