Just talked to Grand Master Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
I just spoke to Samuel .... and he is ON it right now.

He doesn't think it is our old adversary!! But we'll wait and see on that one.
Watch here for news.

From Samuel: GMG

The people in charge of maintaining the domain name (not the site) have had a technical screw up which is now being resolved. Could take upwards of 48 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience but these things are out of our hands.

Glad it is being sorted - hopefully those Sweet people can enjoy their well deserved and needed holiday!

Thanks for keeping us posted Geeg, appreciatte it. I have to say apart from some minor hitches, i've still been able to come on here and post and read so nothing really lost at the mo, i'm sure everyone understands mistakes can happen. Lets hope Sam and Samantha and children are still enjoying their holiday.

Absolutely no probs, like you say, these things do / will happen

Hope this hasnt disrupted Sam and Samantha's hols too much.

As others have said, we can still access and THANK GOODNESS For that ! other details / niceties can be sorted out later

Thanks Sam / Geeg - now go relax !

kx

geeg said:
From Samuel: GMG

The people in charge of maintaining the domain name (not the site) have had a technical screw up which is now being resolved. Could take upwards of 48 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience but these things are out of our hands.

Is this why I get kicked out of the site now and again...I tired to log int his morning from my favorites and it wasn't playing....plus cant view today's or recent posts!! :cry: finger crossed eh?

Latest posts

Back