Just to say hi and catch up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
just thout i hop on the net to say hi and see how all geeks are, i have missed this site but have been so busy i havent had chance to say hello, me and my hubby are geting on great now so the divorce is on hold while we see how things go, keeping my fingers crossed we can sort things permanently,

i had my tummy tuck op with liposuction on 28th aug but seriously wish i hadnt, things have not gone as they should have and it will be a very long road to recovery but hubby and kids have been great in cheering me up

kids have gone back to school today so i am geting the peace i need lol

i will try to get on here more to catch up now i shal have more time to myself but cant go out, it will give me something to do

Nice to hear from you:hug:

AW nice to have you back. Glad you got some good things happening and I hope you do sort it all out.
Hope the tum's mending well........poor you!
xxx

Welcome back but take it easy!! xx

good times ahead, give it time and by Christmas you will be ready to strut your stuff. Take it easy and nice to hear from you. x

Hi Tracey,long time no see,hope you feel better soon.xx:hug:

Good to have you back. Sorry you're not feeling good but glad things are looking up with your husband.

Hi Tracy, long time no see:hug: hope you look all sexy before christmas hun:hug:

heloooo dearie:)

my goodness, its never a dull moment with you is it?
:)i'm glad you have had a turnaround in your marriage, i hope everything works out well for you.
hope you recover from your op soon.:hug:

Tracey xx lovely news about you and hubby hope it works out for both of you xx

o0h and hope the tummy gets better soon xx

Get well soon hun (these things can take a while to heal)
heres some :hug: :hug: :hug: to help ease the pain you must be in :hug:

Hope you feel better soon hunny and I hope you and your hubby work it out. Best of luck:hug:

Good to hear from you tracey!
Nice to hear things are on the up with hubby. Hope your feeling better soon, these things can take a while to settle but know what you mean about wishing you hadnt had it done, i too think back to last year and wish i had never had mine done, its never been right and had one problem after another.
Get well soon hun, feet up & take it easy :hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back