Just to say hi from new member

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsbunnypie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I attended the creative 4 day foundation course end of march in leicester. Been practising like mad ever since and im in the process of setting myself up to work from home/mobile (rutland area).

Im completely new to the site but have found it to be very helpful and friendly so far.

Thx

Debs

Hiya Debs,
Welcome to the site :cool:
I am sure you will find it totally addictive on here, But will find lots of information and lots of nice people.

Hi Debs,

Hope your looking foward to some late nights....... as Lesley says this site is adictive...

Taz
x

hi , you will love this site , but be prepared to come on everyday :lol: , coz after a while if u miss a day it drives you nuts , i think it is withdrawls lol , love dee

just to say hi to you and good luck with the nails xxx

Kat

Welcome to the site Debs I am sure you will learn lots from it, I know i have good luck with the nails
Caren

Hi Debs,
Welcome :) It is a great place to be ... I have spent hours and hours trawling through all threads .... invaluable

Joanne xx

hi ya welcome to the site its addictive lol xx

HI,

GET READY FOR SOME LATE NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Debs,

I love the site too.... you will learn a lot and the peeps here are so nice and full of inspiration.... thanks to you all :)

See you around,

Yollie

Hi

I'm a newbie too and this site is brilliant

Tina xxx

hiya debs, i also only registered 2day and already ive been sat here all day,can see its going 2 b addictive!

laura

Latest posts

Back