just to say hi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy_moo_64

Reaction score
I only found this site by accident when I did a search on nail art, and i've been browsing for nearly 2 hours now....its so-o-o addictive to read all the threads!!

Great site ... If I'm not doing my nail art, I'll be on here, seeing what everyone else is up to ......looks like the housework'll have to wait !!!

mandy_moo_64 said:
I only found this site by accident when I did a search on nail art, and i've been browsing for nearly 2 hours now....its so-o-o addictive to read all the threads!!

Great site ... If I'm not doing my nail art, I'll be on here, seeing what everyone else is up to ......looks like the housework'll have to wait !!!

Hiya Mandy,
Glad u like the site, sure the housework will have to wait now.
Welcome aboard.

A friend of mine enquired today if maybe I would like to use her cleaning lady - I explained that if I could only drag myself away from this site - there would be no need to have a cleaner.

Housework - there will be more of it tomorrow so why panic!

great to see another addict on here, welcome Mand

Welcome to the site Mandy,it is sooooooooooooooooooo addictive and everybody here is so helpful and supportive! :) forget the housework,meals,ironing,shopping etc its the important things that matter,ha!ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Mandy xxxxxxxxx

~Fab site aint it~
What's housework??????????????

ella said:
A friend of mine enquired today if maybe I would like to use her cleaning lady - I explained that if I could only drag myself away from this site - there would be no need to have a cleaner.

Housework - there will be more of it tomorrow so why panic!
Too funny - I love the end quote Ella - I seriously need to be more chilled on the 'keeping the house clean front' - my brother calls me Monica (from Friends) gives you a vague idea of my nuances..

BTW welcome Ms Moo!! Glad to have you on the site...learn, absord - be a sponge to all info!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back