Just use PR Euroblonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
As the title says.... I've just used my Euroblonde PR sample...... Two words.... LOVE IT!!!!

The only question I have is... No pain on removal, which is great, however, it's stinging slightly after (almost like an itchy feeling)!
Only done a little strip on my arm as I have a spray tan atm, lol! So asked my dad to volunteer his ankles! Haha
He said the same as me, no pain however after cleansing after removing the wax, it began to sting a little, like he wanted to scratch it!
It's not a problem for either of us as it's only a small area.

Is this a normal sensation or do you think maybe I haven't cleaned my pot well enough before putting the new PR wax in?

Thanks

I only use PR Euroblonde wax on both my clients and when I have my own waxing done and never have experienced this.

Not sure which cleanser or post wax products you are using? Have you tried using these on an area that you have not waxed just to see if its possibly these that are causing the itch?

Jack

I only use PR Euroblonde wax on both my clients and when I have my own waxing done and never have experienced this.

Not sure which cleanser or post wax products you are using? Have you tried using these on an area that you have not waxed just to see if its possibly these that are causing the itch?

Jack

I'll try that Jack, it just seemed strange that both myself and my dad experienced it! Which makes me think maybe theirs still some cleaning fluid in my wax pot or something :-/ I did give it a good clean, then rinse under water and dried before putting the wax in though!

I've been using the blue lotion and jasmine oil that came with my sample
:)

Either way, I love it and I am getting some lol

Just wondered what this feeling was, it has gone now though! :) Just felt strange as it was different to the usual Feeling after waxing with warm wax

Xxx

Latest posts

Back