Just want to introduce myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindrea

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive made a few posts and the responses have been invaluable and I am very grateful so thank you :biggrin:

Just to introduce myself, my name is Andrea and I am Registered Childminder in Northants.

My partner works weekends and late nights so I often find myself at a loss and a little bored! Ive always wanted to become involved in the beauty industry but with my dayjob funds and time do not permit me to do a full time beauticians course. So, I have decided to train and offer tanning and lashes to do more for enjoyment and to get me out of the house than anything!

Im starting with the tanning and ordering my kit today and then once Ive mastered that will progress to lashes.

I look forward to chatting with you all some more xx

Last edited:
Hello :) welcome to the site! :)

Hello and welcome! I did a part-time college course in the evenings and things escalated from there. I work full time too. I mostly do friends and family and have slowly built myself up. Made one of my friends through college too! Lashes are next on my agenda too! Good luck x

Welcome to the site I am Caroline . It is fab and there are loads of people with a wealth of experience that are always happy to share. I have found it invaluable xxx

Hi and welcome x

Thanks everyone :)

Latest posts

Back