Just want to say...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccysnails

Reaction score
I need to make an apology for saying that you guys have been brainwashed re the comparison between normal 36 watt lamps to CND 36 watt lamps. To call my fellow industry friends "brainwashed" was a shocker of a statement. I must have had pms or whatever. Boooo. After studying my nail course at The Australian Nail Academy (CND) I have realised it is a quality company. I can't say for sure that there's a difference between a generic lamp and a CND one, but I totally take back the "brainwashed" comment! What a crap thing to say. I'm sorry xxx

It takes a better person to apologise so well done you!

Good for you an well done hun, also welcome to the world of quality nail products!xx

I really admire you for doing this. Apology accepted! x

I can see why ppl think CND techs are brainwashed as they seem to rave a LOT about systems and products. It's such a shame though that some people think it's a scam/hoax/brainwashing as they're missing out! You're not though that's the main thing :) hopefully others will listen to what you've said. Glad you enjoyed the training too! Xx

So now you'll find the humor in the Ping Pong Shming Shmong thread. :wink2:

Haha ok I'll read that thread. Yes CND kicks arse. I take pride in my nail jobs so I am so glad I am training with and using CND. Thanks girls you are just lovely xxxx

Aww bless ya... Respect you for posting...
Welcome back xx ;)

Latest posts

Back