Just Want To Share...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
I did my spa pedicure manicure induction yesterday.
What a lovely day it was. The creative teacher was wonderful as usual. I met some really nice ladies and had a really great time, it was a real treat to be pampered - and pamper. If anyone is thinking of doing it, I highly recomend it.... BRILL.:biggrin:

moanie GND said:
I did my spa pedicure manicure induction yesterday.
What a lovely day it was. The creative teacher was wonderful as usual. I met some really nice ladies and had a really great time, it was a real treat to be pampered - and pamper. If anyone is thinking of doing it, I highly recomend it.... BRILL.:biggrin:

its a fab day isn't it?? i did mine before xmas and loved it!! did you do it at leeds?? xx

Well done Love, a nice new certificate and new string to ya bow!
I assume you went to the Leeds academy? who was your educator?
Was it all fabulous? is your kit bursting with goodies? Can you tell I fancy that induction? pmsl
:hug:

Yes it was in Leeds, my educator was little Shona, she is so helpful. I love all the stuff I got. I did 2 pedicures and 2 manicures this evening. I really enjoyed doing them because I felt confident in what I was doing. Both clients have booked in again, working on husband of 1 to get his done. LoL.
Have decided to go down the masters rout.

Latest posts

Back