Just wanted a moan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty_Geek

Reaction score
I've just had micro ring wefts fitted and my head huuuuuuuuuuuurts!! Had eyelash extensions done earlier in the week so I can't even lie on my face!!!

And it's my birthday tomorrow and my boyfriend double booked and has gone out :0

Just wanted to tell someone lol :)

Anyone got any tips for the extensions? Should they hurt? I've never heard of a micro ring weft before...

Xx

Unfortunately They can feel tight for the first couple of days..xxx

Well at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel :) just couldn't bear this for months xx

Take 2 paracetamol and oy should feel a it better in a few days

Remember beauty is pain lol x

Take 2 paracetamol and oy should feel a it better in a few days

Remember beauty is pain lol x

Haha I have been repeating this over and over to myself :) got no paracetamol but ibuprofen should do the job right?

Xx

Omg paracetamol for hair extensions and eyelash extensions is that normal :biggrin:

Remind me never to have this done lol xx

Lol my eyelashes were fine. Stung when I had them done but that was just the fumes they calmed down as soon as we finished. But yes my head is killing! Daren't try going sleep yet as it hurts just sitting up lol!!

Xx

It happens unfortunately lovie :( mine just finished loosening. Xoxo

Having new extensions in your hair is like getting new shoes, it will feel tight, but once you start wearing them they start to come right.
Same with extensions, they may hurt, I've come across people who dont feel a thing, and seldomly I get a few where it is quite sore but got used to them.

I've only EVER had one client got to the point where she had no choice but to take them out because it was too sore, and that was next day after we put them in.

Just relax, it will feel better over the next 1-2 days, if not and you feel the need to take them out, just go back to where you got your hair done and get them to take them out, but yeah I dont think you will need to.

Just a quick update :) they feel sooooo much better now. Hurt a bit last night but took a painkiller and went to sleep. They don't hurt at all now :)

Quick question. They fitted them with something called a micro ring weft. It involved taking a section of hair above the weft and one below and securing with a micro ring. Then repeating between 3 and 10 times along the weft.

I'd never heard of this method before. Bit disappointed as I'd wanted individual bonds and only realised half way through they were installing a weft... They described it as micro bonds...

X

Just a quick update :) they feel sooooo much better now. Hurt a bit last night but took a painkiller and went to sleep. They don't hurt at all now :)

Quick question. They fitted them with something called a micro ring weft. It involved taking a section of hair above the weft and one below and securing with a micro ring. Then repeating between 3 and 10 times along the weft.

I'd never heard of this method before. Bit disappointed as I'd wanted individual bonds and only realised half way through they were installing a weft... They described it as micro bonds...

X

I would question it with the extensionist then. They should be making you aware that it is a weft. After all, if you wanted a weft you would have asked for one!

I do pre bonded
Micro rings
Micro ring weft
And shrinkies

And would never provide someone with a service different to what they have asked for!

Glad they aren't as tight now though :) xx

Latest posts

Back