Just wanted to say to you all.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
a hugh thank you for all of your replys on all of my questions.
I know that we are all here to help, support and also learn but it is great when people click on my threads and take the time out to help me.
So anyway thanks for being great and i think i am addicted!!!!!
:hug:

If the replies have helped you that's fab :D

Keep throwing the questions at us, we'll do all we can to help :hug:

well i am going to pop my head in this thread and join the thanks to everyone!!
:hug::hug:

A special thanks to Melody J for her advice on the decals.. cant believe how much easier it is to build up around them, then sticking them on after.. Just goes to show that even the simplest of answers make a huge difference to the person asking.. and no matter how dumb you feel the question.. Its worth asking!

.. and no matter how dumb you feel the question.. Its worth asking!

Asking dumb question has always been my speciality :green:. When we train we have to take in so much info and sometimes we forget the stupid simple stuff and need to be reminded. Also there is always more than one way to skin a cat, and often a different way of trying makes our lives so much easier. So for all those who have helped me become a better nail tech and therapist thank you muchlies :hug:. I've been on this site for 3 years now and I am still as addicted as the day I joined.

Can I thank everyone too????

If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have got anywhere... I would still be dreaming of a career in nails... now I have at least picked up a brush!!!! :lol:

Besides if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have got to see Sassy in her jim jams which I have to say were the skimpiest jim jams I have ever seen :eek:

Thanks everyone...it's a great community.. xxxxx

Besides if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have got to see Sassy in her jim jams which I have to say were the skimpiest jim jams I have ever seen :eek:

Tell the world why dontcha!!!!!!! People are going to get the wrong idea about you and me you know! :Grope:

:Love:

I have a few more forums to go then the world will know...:lol:

:Love:

I have a few more forums to go then the world will know...:lol:

... and there I was sat in the Port today with Gigi having lunch, and there you are sat 2 tables away!!! How funny!

I'm your stalker Muhaaaahaaaahaaaa:twisted:

thats the trouble with the Port...you can't move without seeing someone you know...I knew half the people who was eating there!!!!!

Actually Gigi says I have to tell everyone how lovely Sassy looked in her jim jams...:lol:

xxxxxx

(no-one is going to have a clue what the heck this is all about )

well i am going to pop my head in this thread and join the thanks to everyone!!
:hug::hug:

A special thanks to Melody J for her advice on the decals.. cant believe how much easier it is to build up around them, then sticking them on after.. Just goes to show that even the simplest of answers make a huge difference to the person asking.. and no matter how dumb you feel the question.. Its worth asking!
Thanks Chel, just came across this now, while having a nosey through your latest posts:lol: Those little suckers wont be going anywhere in a hurry!

Well it's that time of year again where we all give thanks and i wanted to say thanks to all who have gave me advice over the past few days.
THANK YOU :hug:
I was going to send you all pm's but i remembered this thread that i started what seems like years ago and thought i'd tell everyone how much i appreciate your advice.
Always the first place i come to when i need advice on treatments, life or to have a laugh.
And while i am here;

Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2008!

xoxoxoxox

thats ok huni xxxx

a big THANK YOU to everyone that has made me feel better after my blog......

sorry if i moaned!!!!!!!!!!!..
thanks for making me feel like part of the geeky gang
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:Love:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back