Just wanted to share! I've finally become a CND Grand Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to do this too souz, what does it take?

Oh god how rude!!!!

Congratulations xxxxxxxx

Congratulations hunnie, you have helped me so much on here, I always look forward to your responses/threads. You so deserve to do well, you are one of my inspirations on here. I am so pleased for you. Can't wait till I am at your level. Xxx

thank you and nice to know that I have helped you, that is where I want to be now helping others to realise you can do it! I wish id had sg and help 16 years ago when i started. I have wasted so much time and money on training that wasnt worth it! keep going hun xx

Well done!

I always read your posts with interest as you always give sound advice and have a no nonsense approach ;)

thank you! I try to be straight to the point without offending anyone but just find theres no point beating about the bush as they say!x

Well done to you, a fantastic achievement.

That's something I would dearly love to do, but anyone training me would most definately have their work cut out!!!!!!!

Well done Souz! Many congratulations!! Enjoy celebrating 🎉😄

And here is a photo of our Souz on the left hand side, receiving her Certificates of excellence along with another student!! (I hope you don't mind me posting but it ¡s a great photo of you both).

picture.php

And here is a photo of our Souz on the left hand side, receiving her Certificates of excellence along with another student!! (I hope you don't mind me posting but it ¡s a great photo of you both).

picture.php

Congratulations to both the girls 🎉

Ah, well done Souz it's great to share the nice stuff on SG too!

Great photo. :biggrin:

i dont mind gigi,

the other person with me is Louise Marston who also became a Grand Master yesterday and any of you going to the event will get to meet her xx

Congratulations lovely xx

Yay ! Well done :)

Fab Souz, well done you! Another beautiful CND cert to go on your wall. Must get mine up soon, the training is worth it just for those beauties :lol: congrats hunni xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

thanks Bubba, when we havin that cuppa then!x

Oh yeah ohh we can celebrate with tea & cake ;) what you up to next week?? PM me ;) xx

Sharing your excitement here in Oz. Congratulations, and well done Souz

Fab Souz, well done you! Another beautiful CND cert to go on your wall. Must get mine up soon, the training is worth it just for those beauties :lol: congrats hunni xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

not sure i have room on my wall for all of them yet!!x

Latest posts

Back