Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water ... I'M BACK!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yayayaya nice to have you back Sass :hug: its been sooooooooooo quiet lol

I am soooooo pleased for you Sass. You sound so excited and happy. I'll come and see you when I'm out there next. xxx

Sass I've missed you so much as well :hug:I am so glad that everything is starting to work out for you - it comes to those that wait :wink2:

Right let me see if I can cause some trouble and get you back into the swing of modding :eek: only joking :lol:

Mega hugs and snuggs Deb xxxx:hug::hug:

awww sass glad you back on line, but more importantly great to hear your life is Spain is all you'd dreamed of xx

Glad for you Sassy!
Enjoy your sangria and tapas!
all athe best:hug:

Welcome back Mate, missed you loads:hug:

Hello and welcome back, its good to have you back. I am so pleased you are settling in well in Spain, and you haven't missed much in Blighty - rain, rain, rain, rain!!!!

thanks all - opened my gobby mouth too soon, blinking internet link keeps cutting off and it's driving me craaazy. It seems so odd to be back, I feel a bit like a stranger at the moment, but I'm sure that will change soon! I'm back to blighty next week, to see my daughter graduate from Uni with a first, and to do my Acadayspa training in Leeds next Thursday and Friday, so don't know if any geeks are going?!

hello sun loving sassy.
let me tell ya, you havent missed much here , weather wise.

i think you are hugely brave to dissapear to a new life and re-establish yourself. you have my admiration.:hug:

Good to have you back Sass! :hug:

Hola Sassy, missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much:lol: wish my dog grooming skills where better then a number 1 all over buzz cut:green: would be out there like a shot. and a big WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOW for your daughter a first!!!!! well done hun how great are you? you must take after your special mum:hug::hug::hug:

Welcome back Sass good to read you again mate:hug:

Oooh great you're back - now it feels like home again on here - I know something was missing !
Wonderful that life is good for you out there - so pleased chick ! XX:hug:

Glad to have you back Sass, and good that the dogs are settling in well!! xxx:hug:

so glad to hear your new life is working out so well for you,
it has been kind of strange on here without you sorting peeps out lol,
so nice to have you back hun :hug:

Hey , hey, hey!

And about time too!

Right this place needs pepping up!!!!!!!!! (er .......no preasure eh, Sassy?):lol:

Welcome back xx:hug:xx

Pleased to hear you have settled in to your new life and best wishes for the future! Adios xx

Yes Sassy, about time too as said, enough of living the high life :green: and get back on here!!!!!!!

Great to have you back in the cyber mad world :lol: xxxxxxxx

Bloody hell at last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Great to see you back again Sassy.:hug:

Latest posts

Back