Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water ... I'M BACK!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
Yaaay! I've finally got ADSL set up in my apartment IN SPAIN!! So of course my first port of call is back to the geek. Boy have I missed you all. I've done a few updates in my journal when I managed to get into an internet cafe but thought I'd be naughty and announce my returns in the forums.

I am loving Spain, it's the whole new start I needed in my life and all that house selling aggro that I suffered seems a long way away now ... hmmm I remember all the journal buddies telling me that was the case!!! :lol:

So I am renting a 2 bed apartment in Javea, it has a large terrace and is brand new and really cosy. Many thanks for Gigi and her contacts for finding me the perfect place to stay until I get good and settled and ready to buy.

I've settled well into the salon that I rent space from. I share with two Dutch girls and we really complement each other well with a great laid back atmosphere. I have been doing mainly waxing and pedicures - had the bikini wax from hell the other day OMG I didn't know anyone could have THAT much hair. But otherwise all is going smoothly (If you'll pardon the pun!) I have also done quite a few spray tans - the awareness of sun damage out here is very strong - and I am hoping I have picked up a few regular clients already.

My dogs have settled well. Max had a great time swimming lengths in Gigi's pool, he had us all in hysterics! Tristan is already known to the vets! Had a problem with his mouth so yet another course of antibiotics, and a clean of the teeth under anaesthetic ... oh and he is overweight! It was really cute though because the vet gave him the hugest kiss on the top of his head when he had finished the treatment! Had a real struggle to get them groomed and I am hoping they will get done tomorrow ... if anyone can dog groom there is a real call for it out here, especially if you are good.

The language barrier hasn't been a problem as most people speak some English, and I hope to start Spanish lessons soon as it is frustrating not to be able to speaka the lingo ... not to mention lazy and rude!

So that's me, back on the geek and happy as larry in my life. So hola to one and all MWAAAAAH xxxx :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Glad it's all going swimmingly for you xxx

WOO HOO!!!!!
Hola Sassy!!!!:hug:

Hi ya Sassy, sounds like you are having a ball. Good to have you back :hug:

Good to have you back and sounding so damn happy!!!! :hug:

Man that is sooo strange!! I was just thinking about you on the way back from picking my son up from school (about 1/2 hr before you posted!!)

Glad to hear all is well...... I for one have missed you!

glad you are back.....you have been missed....:hug:

Its so nice to see after all the trouble you had you have settled in to the Spanish life:hug:
Its great to see you name pop up on msn and on here its not the same when sassys not here:lol:

Hola! Great to see you back sweetie you ahve been missed x

Hola, Sass, glad to see you back in the land of the Geek on a more regular basis (hopefully).

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your back...missed you :hug:

yay shes back :hug:, good to hear from you hun , glad its all going well xx

I've missed you sooo much... glad you're back mate :hug: xx

Yaaay! thought I'd be naughty and announce my returns in the forums.

You are a Baaad Sassy!!:smack: (we need a spanking smilie) But we will forgive you this once...:D LMAO

Happy to see you back. Glad to see you settling in just fine and dandy.:hug:

Ditto all the nice comments so far & well done you!! :hug:

Glad your back & everythings working out well for you, you deserve it!! :) :hug:

Hola descarada, bienvenido, Realmente le complació tiene un gran tiempo en España

Su fue lánguido sin usted

Used a translater thingy hope it s not rude :)

Translate it back and see what happens :eek::lol:

Welcome back Sass - we missed you xxx

oh thankgod for that ! you're back :hug:
we have all missed you sass, it is true , it's just not the same on here without you ,
I am sooo glad its all worked out for you hun,
you deserve to be very happy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad to have you back where you belong:hug:

Latest posts

Back