Just wondering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deby

Reaction score
I use Creative products and have always used retention plus, at the moment im having trouble gettin stock and was wonderin if anyone uses moxie and if its as good as the retention .

I think Moxie is normally used for comp nails and by techs that work fast as it has a faster setting time hth
i have never used it my self, you could always try getting your stock from Ellisons if you are having problems

do they have a web site

ive tried moxie , and i didnt think it was much faster setting than retention +
you can always try it, dont worry you still have time to work with it, i thought it would set up immediately, but it doesnt
hth x

Retention + (at the correct room temp) is ment to cure click hard within 3 minutes

Apparently Moxie is ment to cure click hard within 1 minute.. I have used moxie and found it only a fraction faster than retention - I was quite dissapointed as retention cures to click hard too slow for the speed at which I work.

Retention + (at the correct room temp) is ment to cure click hard within 3 minutes

Apparently Moxie is ment to cure click hard within 1 minute.. I have used moxie and found it only a fraction faster than retention - I was quite dissapointed as retention cures to click hard too slow for the speed at which I work.
Remember that the temperature of the environment you work in has an effect on how fast your product cures.

I dare you to come to Spain and say that about Retention+... it sets mega fast with the temperatures we have here at the moment!!! lol

Remember that the temperature of the environment you work in has an effect on how fast your product cures.

I dare you to come to Spain and say that about Retention+... it sets mega fast with the temperatures we have here at the moment!!! lol

hehe thats why I said "at the correct room temp" as specified by the manufacturer. and at that correct temp I found hardly any difference comparing Moxie to Retention+ hence my dissapointment - lucky I only brought the 4oz bottle of Moxie!

Latest posts

Back