Just won't stay on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have to say somethimg here, 3 weeks ago i did a pair of Brisa on a friend.......I have done nails for 10 years.. but still 1½ week later she called me and said that the product was seperating from her free edge....hmm i normally do acrylic. but with Brisa i have only in the beginning when i tryed Brisa on my self, experienced seperating in the free edge...but still they where seperating from here free edge.
I did a new set on my friend and now 1½ week later... they seperate again....i do all i am surposed to do...so i dont get it, normally i would say she was a good kandidate for Brisa but on this one i am wrong.

normally when i do acrylics, they sit nicely for 5 weeks without lifting( some with a little bit of lifting)... this girl can go 4 weeks with acrylic and they lift...hmm....so i decided to try Brisa ...but big mistake, so now i will do acrylic on here again and then she must come back after 3 weeks.

I dont understand why you changed her to Brisa if you were happy with her L&P nails - if it aint broke, dont fix it LOL.

Have you done the Brisa training and did you use the Brisa lamp as has been mentioned before?

If it is pulling away from the free edge then you have not capped the free edge correctly.

normally when i do acrylics, they sit nicely for 5 weeks without lifting.

For goodness sake just stick with that then! :lol: :lol: Sounds good to me! xx

Latest posts

Back