K18 treatment hype

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBane

Reaction score
Any thoughts about K18 treatment? We're currently exposed to K18 campaign in Serbia, where I live right now. I don't have any previous experience with it and on Amazon I read very opposite things from very negative to very positive reviews by users. If this topic isn't too boring , I would like to get opinions from professionals after long term usage of K18. I've been using Schwarzkopf professional products exclusively for 17 years.

Any thoughts about K18 treatment? We're currently exposed to K18 campaign in Serbia, where I live right now. I don't have any previous experience with it and on Amazon I read very opposite things from very negative to very positive reviews by users. If this topic isn't too boring , I would like to get opinions from professionals after long term usage of K18. I've been using Schwarzkopf professional products exclusively for 17 years.
K18 works on a similar science to innoluxe, Olaplex etc...
I have used it and to be fair I did like the end result, but unfortunately never saw how long it lasted as I left the salon that used it.
I definitely wouldn't buy off amazon. Find a stockist or a rep to purchase from.
Anyone can sell on amazon, so the product isn't guaranteed to be legitimate.

Latest posts

Back