Kaeso skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have been using kaeso products for a while now.
I have just ordered some of the serum and face oils and the eye brightening serum.
Has anyone used these?
what are your thoughts on them?

my luxury facial at the min is £25 without adding them serums so would you add a couple more quid for each luxury? X

Sounds a bit cheap for a luxury facial to me. If you don't mind me asking what exactly do you do for the £25? Are you charging your worth?
If you introduce an extra service to the facial such as a head/hand or scalp massage using the new products ,you could then add on an extra charge.
In my experience , clients will not pay for a new upgrade to the skincare unless you are adding an new element. Then you have the right to increase your price.
You can work out exactly the extra cost of the new items per treatment and then decide for yourself.
I use Kaeso for my entry range of facials, they are all very nice products. Personally I would not add an extra charge for the 3 or 4 drops of serum or oils that you use. However I would say add on the extra through a new extra treatment, if that makes sense.

Try the products yourself as you are your best advert for any skincare.
HTH

Hi,
Yes I stock and use all the serums. They are all lovely and the clients like them.
I charge £35 for a standard kaeso facial and include serum in this price.
(Cleanse, exfoliate, massage, mask, serum, eye cream, moisturiser)

Hi. I use a few of the new products in my facials & also use them myself (love them)
I’m mobile & charge £32 for my standard facial.
I wouldn’t charge extra for adding the new products but have created a new deluxe facial using them which I charge £37 for.
I think you should raise your prices for a your facials.

so my luxury facial consists of:
* cleanse, tone, exfoliate, mask (when mask on I do a lil massage to hand/forearm or scalp) then I remove the mask with hot towels (with essential oils) and then tone and moisturise with a little massage to the face/pressure points.
So I may change the prices and do a deluxe facial and luxury.

so my luxury facial consists of:
* cleanse, tone, exfoliate, mask (when mask on I do a lil massage to hand/forearm or scalp) then I remove the mask with hot towels (with essential oils) and then tone and moisturise with a little massage to the face/pressure points.
So I may change the prices and do a deluxe facial and luxury.

Hi Bella1234,

I would add on a full massage to the face, neck, decollete and shoulders to your "luxury or deluxe" facials. Plus you could offer scalp massage.
All in with scalp, I charge £40 - Without scalp £35. Plus you could add on hand/arm massage to call it your Deluxe facial for just a bit extra whilst the mask is on.
Just a suggestion.

Hi everyone
Piggybacking here..... how are your experiences with kaeso and sensitive skins? Im looking at the calming range as I have a client with redness and dehydration that the Elemis products seem to flair....

Hi everyone
Piggybacking here..... how are your experiences with kaeso and sensitive skins? Im looking at the calming range as I have a client with redness and dehydration that the Elemis products seem to flair....
If I have a client with sensitivities I use the Calming products from Kaeso. Very successful for all of them so far (which is more than I can say for some of the Big names I've used over the years!)

That’s very interesting to know....thankyou.
Completely agree re the big names! I actually want to move away from the company (a number of reasons) but the salon owner is keen to keep it .

Oh the calming is soft and gentle on the skin my clients love it and it smells amazing 😍
Can you share insta pages on here? We could support each other and even share stories an see each other’s treatments etc?

Latest posts

Back