Karora Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Eims~

Reaction score
Hi all

I will be doing my spray tan training next month and have yet to buy the kit. I'm very interested in the Karora tan range and would love to try it. Can anyone tell me where I can find a stockist for this tan in either London or Kent please?

I love that it's an Irish company and being Irish it would be great to get friends using it too as have heard lots of good reports about it.

Also will hopefully use this solution too when I get my spray tanning business underway.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Hi

I use Karora its gorgeous. You will need to buy directly from Karora in Ireland as there are no distributors yet over here. Give them a call on +353 1 902 2333 and they will be more than happy to send you a sample out. Have a look at their website and facebook page too and you will see just how fab the products are KARORA cosmetics ~ Pure eco-chic KARORA | Facebook

They are absoutely huge in Ireland and creating a real buzz :) I'm sure that you will love the tan and the retail products are just gorgeous.

Hi Bliss Tan

I already emailed them last night so just waiting on a reply now. Can't wait to try this new product!

Thanks

waiting on samples on this tan is it really good??? supposed to smell lush!:)

Hi Eims
You are probably better off to ring them, I have emailed them several times in the last few weeks and still have not had a reply.

Hi Eims
You are probably better off to ring them, I have emailed them several times in the last few weeks and still have not had a reply.

Hi catznailz

I emailed them last night and got a reply this evening. They said they will be launching in the UK over the summer and will keep me posted. I'm going to ring them too though as would like more information and some samples sent out when I do my spray tan training next month.

Latest posts

Back