Kate's Dress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky30

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun, what did you think of the dress.

Did you like it?

Or did you think it could have been better?

Personally I thought it was very elegant.

Loved it! Classic sophisticated and right for the 'time' we are in now. Loved her mothers outfit too!

Ooh didn't the York girls look like Cinderella's ugly sisters!! Lmao!

Elegant, love it! :)

Ooh didn't the York girls look like Cinderella's ugly sisters!! Lmao!
:lol: they did, I kept wondering who they reminded me of. teeheehee
Kate looked gorgeous.

what in gods name was the pink monstrosity on one of their heads :eek: christ if thats high fashion gimme me primark any day , lmao
thought kates dress was elegant but a tad boring , didnt like the viel

Thought the dress was elegant but dated :lol:

i thought the dress was wonderful from the front, but didn't really like the fussy back. her sister's dress was so elegant with just the series of buttons down the back, its a shame they added an unnecessary bow bustily thingy and wasn't so keen on the shape of the train, think it should have been straighter.

but when she walked it looked lovely, just the right amount of movement.

thought her hair could have been a bit more wow! but I did like the fact that her and her sister had the same partings, that was very nice.

I was only going to watch for 10 minutes and ended up watching it for a few hours!

Loved her dress. Thought it was really elegant and sophisticated. Classic and would never be dated in photos. My friends and I said Grace Kelly before they said it on tv. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I adored Kate's dress. She looked stunning.

I loved it!!
it suited her lovely frame, not too fussy.. and classic style and im glad she had her shoulders covered for church lol!!!:)

I've just copied and pasted my post from an earlier thread (What do you think of Kate Middleton ...)as I didn't want to write it all again!
....................................................................................................

Absolutely stunning .. the dress is so simple and old fashioned but so perfect, her flowers were understated but so right. Just brilliant.

I loved the fanfare for the Queen.

I rewound and watched the moment when Camilla seemed to think she could reach in and kiss the Queen and the Queen gave the smallest shake of her head and then Camilla curtsied!!

How rude. She's been in the royal family long enough to know the protocol. I really can't like Camilla and as Harry Hill said when I saw him in concert ... she must never be queen lol.

And I am sad Princess Diana isn't here today.

Loving all the pomp and splendour.

Not happy that she is the Duchess of Cambridge!! I would be sooooooo upset not to be a princess .. duchess and baroness just doesn't cut it for me ... want to be a princess!! I would give up the diamonds (!!!!!) to have the princess title lol

Jacqui xx

I thought Kate looked gorgeous and I loved her gown. She was just as I imagined she would be on her wedding day although I thought her gown might have been fuller with a lonfer train.

She did look beautiful though and I am so please the kissed twice on the balcony with William lingering a bit longer and no permission needed from the Queen.

Loved it!:green:

Loved the dress, it was exactly the sort of thing I expected her to wear, so classy.

If I'm honest I didn't really like her sisters dress, the fact she was virtually orange compared to everyone else didn't help either !

Loved her dress. Thought it was really elegant and sophisticated. Classic and would never be dated in photos. My friends and I said Grace Kelly before they said it on tv. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I said Princess Grace too. Also thought the little bridsemaids had dresses very similar to Princess Diana's. Loved Kate's dress and her sister's.

Beautiful dress, for a stunning bride, loved her sisters dress to and yes when I realised that she had the same designer for her dress as Diana did, it brought a tear to my eye.
Many things are said about Diana's dress, but for the time it was the perfect fairy princess dress.
Kate's dress is more classical which fits her natural elegance perfectly.

Oh I absolutely loved her dress and I thought the veil was perfect, beautiful just simply stunning, classy and classical, I also thought her sisters dress was gorgeous too it was all just so sophisticated and perfect, it was the way they wanted it and what they wanted to wear and I think it was perfect for them - can you tell I enjoyed it :eek: :hug:

I thought everything about the day was perfect and loved every minute of it. They even managed to have some fun with the Astin Martin with the balloons and the L plate on it. So yes I thought the dress was lovely and so were they x:hug:

I thought she was stunning!!!! The whole thing was stunning, her dress, hair, make up, the trees I loved it all. I thought her sister was beautiful too and I loved her dress. I would love to know who did her make up and what they used.

I thought Kate looked gorgeous and I loved her gown. She was just as I imagined she would be on her wedding day although I thought her gown might have been fuller with a lonfer train.

She did look beautiful though and I am so please the kissed twice on the balcony with William lingering a bit longer and no permission needed from the Queen.

Loved it!:green:

I think this too about the dress, the Abbey is huge so she could have done with a dress a little fuller with a longer train, although I think it is a timeless piece that in years to come, will never look dated, simple and beautifull.

Latest posts

Back