Kate's Dress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like her dress much! I only turned it on to watch that bit and carried on with my day!
I quite liked the lace I thought it was quite rock!!
I'm guessing she has to make it quite royal looking.
So I think she met half way(ish)! :)
I heard she put her bouquet on princess Diana's grave?
If that's true it's lovely :) x
Wasn't keen on the train or the veil x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Also I saw on "million £ drop" that david beckham wore his OBE on his right lapel (as if that's a huge unbelievable mistake)

1.what's an OBE
2.what's a lapel
?
Lol xx

Apparently Kate did her own makeup to help her relax x

I loved her sisters dress, to me that dress was so stunning and perfect! Kates dress, I loved the veil, and the back off the dress, the lace was nice, the front reminded me slightly of curtans but still nice. It was almost like lots off different styles in one. I saw a clip of her in this flowy dress with a diamante waste band, that looked amazing. I enjoyed watching the wedding today. I hope that they have a happy life together xx

I didn't like her dress much! I only turned it on to watch that bit and carried on with my day!
I quite liked the lace I thought it was quite rock!!
I'm guessing she has to make it quite royal looking.
So I think she met half way(ish)! :)
I heard she put her bouquet on princess Diana's grave?
If that's true it's lovely :) x
Wasn't keen on the train or the veil x

Its tradition for a royal bride to put her flowers on the tomb of the unknown soldier but it its true and she is planning on putting the flowers on Diana's grave, that would be a lovely thought.

Its tradition for a royal bride to put her flowers on the tomb of the unknown soldier but it its true and she is planning on putting the flowers on Diana's grave, that would be a lovely thought.

Sorry if it sounds like I've been living under a rock but do you mean any unknown soldier? Or is that a particular soldier that did something and nobody knows who he is? x

Sorry if it sounds like I've been living under a rock but do you mean any unknown soldier? Or is that a particular soldier that did something and nobody knows who he is? x

The tomb of an unknown soldier, killed in World War I, was laid to rest in Westminster Abbey, and represents all those who lost their lives. It is royal tradition for the bride to place her bouquet there after the ceremony.

I thought Catherine looked stunning, and I parked myself in front of the tv from 8.00am until 4.00pm so that I didn't miss a single bit.

It's the kind of stuff that makes you really proud to be British!

The tomb of an unknown soldier, killed in World War I, was laid to rest in Westminster Abbey, and represents all those who lost their lives. It is royal tradition for the bride to place her bouquet there after the ceremony.

I thought Catherine looked stunning, and I parked myself in front of the tv from 8.00am until 4.00pm so that I didn't miss a single bit.

It's the kind of stuff that makes you really proud to be British!

Thank you :)

I liked the dress from the bodice down, I just didn't like the lace.

I didn't think it was regal enough but it was quite classic I guess.

I thought the bouquet could have been bigger. (I am in London Tuesday so might have a look if I have time)!

Same with her hair, nothing fancy, although she apparently said to her hairdresser she wanted William to recognise her.

Sister looked absolutely smashing.

As to the rest of them, thought Camilla was the best turned out of the Royals.

Loved the dress, not keen on lace personally but I thought she looked very chic. Loved the ceremony and enjoyed the whole day. I thought the sister looked stunning also.

I thought Kate looked lovely, very elegant and classy! I don't think she had the same dress designer's as Lady Diana though, thought the Emmanuels designed her dress????

x

Your right DD, totally different designer this time from the House of McQueen,wonder what he would have thought of it all.

One half of Diana's design team, Mr Emmanuel now displays his wares at Bon Marche!

I think it was kates mums dress that was designed by Diana's prefered designer but not the one that designed Dianas wedding dress

gorgeous .. reminded me of grace kellys dress

also loved pippas dress, she could have passed for a bride herself

and camillas outfit was very elegant

however the 2 princesses looked like pantomine dames, they should sack their stylist pronto!

love love love it!! i guessed lace too.

Latest posts

Back