Katie Hopkins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been a fan, I was so glad Lord Sugar sussed her out and she didn't become his Apprentice. Since then she has made a career out of being the opinionated woman we love to hate.
I don't like seeing other people becoming as bad as her with personal insults getting bandied about... 2 wrongs don't make a right after all.

What I will never forget or forgive though is her awful anti Scottish tweet just a few hours after the fatal helicopter crash in Glasgow. I had thought it had also finished her TV 'career' but maybe TV executives memories are shorter than mine.

I've never been a fan, I was so glad Lord Sugar sussed her out and she didn't become his Apprentice. Since then she has made a career out of being the opinionated woman we love to hate.
I don't like seeing other people becoming as bad as her with personal insults getting bandied about... 2 wrongs don't make a right after all.

What I will never forget or forgive though is her awful anti Scottish tweet just a few hours after the fatal helicopter crash in Glasgow. I had thought it had also finished her TV 'career' but maybe TV executives memories are shorter than mine.

He didn't suss her out. She got through to the finals and then backed out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

He didn't suss her out. She got through to the finals and then backed out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I suppose its all down to opinion, but I think Sir Alan as he was then, called her bluff putting her through to the Final knowing she was only there to kick off a media career and not to tie herself down to working for him for a year, she then had to stand down once he gave her the option.

In the great scheme of things not a big deal really.

That was just appalling, shame on the people who give her air time after that!! X

I was just about to mention that tweet too.. I never liked her before it but when she said that I decided she's defo just pure evil!!

If she's going to share her opinions with people and attempt to have an intelligent debate, it may be wise to let her thoughts and ideas formulate before making herself sound like a complete and utter fool.

Personally Katie Hopkins has little effect on me, simply because her mouth rarely engages with her brain or it's just about saying the most controversial thing to get the most attention. I don't even think she believes half of what she says anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back