Katie Hopkins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
ok love her or hate her...
Stan Collymore has tweeted...I'd love to buy Katie Hopkins' silence...

she re tweeted ...alternatively you could just kick me in the head till I can't talk..I am a woman after all..

Touche Stan!

I cant stand her! She makes my blood boil.
She represents everything that I hate about a person! She's like a cartoon character!
Hahah xxxx

Lol that is a funny retort but I can't stand her. She's an arrogant toffee nosed bigot!!

Fancy saying you don't what your children to play with anyone who is named after a country when your own child is named India???

Beggars belief!

Lol that is a funny retort but I can't stand her. She's an arrogant toffee nosed bigot!!

Fancy saying you don't what your children to play with anyone who is named after a country when your own child is named India???

Beggars belief!

After she said that I just though your just saying whatever comes out your mouth thinking she is shocking people, she loves the attention.
Sad deluded ugly person!!
X

I hate her she just wants attention think that's why she says all these crazy things ! X

I have to say I find her hilarious personally. The way she gets peoples backs up is amusing lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree but she shut him up fairly quickly with that one.

I agree but she shut him up fairly quickly with that one.

Some people are like that, can fire back very quickly with a answer, if it were me I'd of thought of an answer an hour later!
He deserved that one though ;) x

Some people are like that, can fire back very quickly with a answer, if it were me I'd of thought of an answer an hour later!

Virtues can x

Sent from the catphone

Yes he did, the rotten bully.

I don't think she believes half the stuff she comes out with. It's all for show, it's like she's playing a role she's created for herself. She has to live up to expectations. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a vile creature - a very quick witted one though!

I quite like her. She is quite correct on most of her views.

Surrey Girl through and through x

I don't like her at all! but I do agree what she said about teachers striking. when kids should be in school and yet when a child is absent the parents get a £60 fine. When teachers are on strike 1 parent has to take days off work and loose out in money which they need! to look after their kids while their on strike getting paid! She also said to the guy on this morning show have the teachers ever thought about the kids education? but no they haven't it's all money money money and getting more more in their pensions.
But most of the other stuff I don't agree with. and I would hate to have a client like her! She prob made hairdressers or beauticians cry!

Oooh I dunno stewie. I bet I could make her cry ;)
Vile woman x

Sent from the catphone

Teachers don't chose to fine parents. That is the government making that choice. Teachers don't want to have to pay stupid amounts of money to go on holiday with their families. My husband is a teacher, loads of my friends are. They think there's nothing wrong with children being taken out of school for a family holiday providing they're not about to sit their GCSE's. Teachers are undervalued, underpaid, treated like crap yet we leave them in charge of looking after, teaching and nurturing the most precious things in our lives while we go out to work. And they still get a hard time from parents!!!

Also, when teachers strike they DO NOT get paid. They are about children's education more than anything else, they strike because all the extra crap they've been asked to do takes them away from teaching! It's all paperwork, red tape and rubbish! Their pensions have been drastically slashed also. You really need to do research on these things before you start slating the people that are trying their damnedest to educate our children!

Also, when teachers strike they DO NOT get paid. They are about children's education more than anything else, they strike because all the extra crap they've been asked to do takes them away from teaching! It's all paperwork, red tape and rubbish! Their pensions have been drastically slashed also. You really need to do research on these things before you start slating the people that are trying their damnedest to educate our children!

Well I agree with What Katie said sorry but I just do. If teachers don't like the work they have been set then why do it Surely they can do something else with their degrees. I'm not gonna argue on here I'm not in the mood if you don't like what I do or don't agree with then tough ****.

Can't stick the woman she's just a cheap tart who has sex with married men in fields! Look it up if you don't believe me lol! X

It's very true that it's just a job. Don't like the t&c's? Get another job!
That's what the rest of us do.

Vile attention seeking woman did have to laugh at her on the name thing when she was on this morning saying she doesn't like names that are countries yet her own daughter is called India.

Latest posts

Back