Kaydee cosmetics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
Just had an email from KD Kaydee Cosmetics. It says I am receiving their email because I have subscribed or bought something in their shop - which I haven't! I've never heard of them.

They say they are suppliers of CND Shellac, Harmony Gelish & Jessica Geleration and are offering me a 10% discount

Fakes & scam?!

If they're in Dublin Ireland then they are real. I got my Gelàze from them as my friend bought it back with her x

Are they authorised stockists of shellac then?

I've absolutely no idea? I haven't bought any from them,I haven't even looked at their website but my friend lives in Dublin and bought me some gelaze back when she visited :)

I've brought from them before there genuine

Hi

I have bought from them via ebay and their products are great

They are in Ireland and authorised stockists :)

The only authorised distributor for CND products in the UK & Ireland is Sweet Squared or their distributor partners Fingertips Centre in Scotland, Creative Academy+ in Manchester or Ellisons.

If you are a nail professional then do things the right way, purchase your chosen brands from official suppliers and then you can be proud to offer genuine product to your clients.
Please also be aware that this is YOUR industry- why support anyone diluting the market by supplying anyone whether they are a professional or not.

Also, if you are buying from non official sources, you need to question where that product is coming from.

I didn't plan to buy from them - I always buy from ellisons. I've just never heard of them, don't know how they got my email address and wanted to know if they were authorised or not.

I have brought from them before as a colour was out of stock from ellissons I regret it as i am certain it was not a genuine shellac as it chipped straight away and I had to end up throwing them away!! Bet disappointing I would advise not to purchase from them.

Latest posts

Back