Kb pro or finishing touches for SPMU training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nim79

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am new on here and looking for advice and help. I am looking to train in SPMU for brows and Microblading. Has anyone trained in Finishing touches or Kb pro. I am making a complete career change and need to make sure I am making the right decision and would love some advise based on personal experience. Thanks!

Hi Nim,

I am the same; i am making a complete career change as well. I am training at Ginasmpu at the moment. I am doing Microblading and Shading. It is a one to one course and i am really appreciating all the attention i get from my trainer. The budget is reasonable as well. My reason for choosing Ginasmpu were their online reviews and the price. If budget is not an issue, i would recommend going with a one to one training course. I think that factor is of the utmost importance. Try to not get sucked into big names as the value for money might be as good.

Good luck with your new move!

Small class sizes are important but I found that it helped to be able to bounce ideas off other students. Sometimes they thought of questions that didn't even occur to me. You have to find an environment that suits your style of learning but you will need personal attention from your trainer, especially in the period after the course when you are doing your case studies. I absolutely loved my Dermagraph microblading course, they have no more than 4 students to 1 trainer and the support from Wilma, my trainer, after the course was so helpful. I don't think I'd have been able to qualify without her support and advice. I'm a bit ashamed to admit I still call her 3 years later if I have a tricky colour correction or skin type.
My advice is to ring up and speak to the actual trainer who will be teaching you and check Facebook reviews from students.

Last edited:
Small class sizes are important but I found that it helped to be able to bounce ideas off other students. Sometimes they thought of questions that didn't even occur to me. You have to find an environment that suits your style of learning but you will need personal attention from your trainer, especially in the period after the course when you are doing your case studies. I absolutely loved my Dermagraph microblading course, they have no more than 4 students to 1 trainer and the support from Wilma, my trainer, after the course was so helpful. I don't think I'd have been able to qualify without her support and advice. I'm a bit ashamed to admit I still call her 3 years later if I have a tricky colour correction or skin type.
My advice is to ring up and speak to the actual trainer who will be teaching you and check Facebook reviews from students.

That's amazing that you are getting support even after all this time. I would say this is the most important factor when looking for courses.

Latest posts

Back