Keelydees russel brand nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
here we go geeks, Keelys nails for the Brits promo pics on the lovely Russel brand, but I am sure she can tell you more.

Attachments

• 14_02_THE_BRITS_2007_15.jpg
    14_02_THE_BRITS_2007_15.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,196
  • 14_02_THE_BRITS_2007_22.jpg
    14_02_THE_BRITS_2007_22.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 581
very nice. I like them.
This is coming from someone who thinks any polish on a guy is poofy (no offence intended)
I cringe when ever i watch the biggest loser and that Courtney has his chipped black nail polish on! (aussie show)

BEAUTIFUL JOB!!

Lovely and very well done.:green:

thanks for sharing please keep doing so:hug:

Lucky Keely is all I can say!!!

I'm a big fan of Russel.:Grope:

I loved the U'Jacks! Made a pretty good article in Scratch too!

Nice one Keely:)

i thought they looked really good keeley.they really suit him i think.yet im not usually that keen on men wearing nail varnish.i think it maybe because of whats on them.anyway,great work.:)

these are fab !!!
he actually really suits them too ,
lovely work mate xxxxx

Nails are fab on him and the overall picture is fab :)

The work is lovely but was spoiled for me by having to look at Russell Brand
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk !

thanku to everyone for all the lovely comments about the nails, it was a great day i had such a fantastic time with amazing people, i had done the nails the nite before as my agency was told i wud have about 4 mins to get them on and i wasnt allowed to use glue, so off i trotted the next day armed with 30 nails and some white tack, what a giggle we all had when he had to use the union jack flag to pretend to be bullfighting and 10 nails went flying in the air xx

thanku to everyone for all the lovely comments about the nails, it was a great day i had such a fantastic time with amazing people, i had done the nails the nite before as my agency was told i wud have about 4 mins to get them on and i wasnt allowed to use glue, so off i trotted the next day armed with 30 nails and some white tack, what a giggle we all had when he had to use the union jack flag to pretend to be bullfighting and 10 nails went flying in the air xx

Wow... well done!!

Love the nails... can't say I'm keen on Russell Brand though... it's the 'ball sacks' comments etc I find repulsive!

Wow... well done!!

Love the nails... can't say I'm keen on Russell Brand though... it's the 'ball sacks' comments etc I find repulsive!

I musn't even hear things like that any more, then again being the only girl in a class of about 20 boys I sort of got used to it!

Well done, fab job! Bet you had a great day! x x x

OOWW you lucky thing i would love to know how you got to do this job did someone approach you??

You did an amazing job he looks fab xx

they do look good....and so perfect. my fine brush work sucks..!!!...

not keen on him that much but thats only by what i have saw of him on tv...meeting him for real i guess you see other sides....glad you had fun. xx

Fantastic nails...but he needs a eyebrow wax...LMAO

They are cracking nails, they are so fine what a great job on a fab and crazy guy.

I do hope he was lovely to deal with not that I'm asking.

PS I can't wait to see him in the remake of St Trinians he'll be great as Jack the Hat...he he

:lol: Hi Keeleydee,

lovely article in Scratch, plus the feature on you being a new distributor for "Millenium Nails", you go girl. Reading the threads about your Russel Brand nails, lots of nail geeks are green with envy - well done you.

Latest posts

Back