keep smiling i am

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I posted a thread about a week ago, as i have just leant how to do smiles (practice and more practice). I have just done my first client with glitter mixed in the white acrylic and clear with a silver smile. I am still learning new technics and only have about 2 clients a week due to doing childminding for 3 young children full time, but i am now taking booking for October and Xmas as new clients are ringing me up. Childminding is alot more money if it wasn't i might consider full time nail/beauty.

I know i have to talor my tips in and you can probably see more mistakes when you take a pic.

Attachments

• glitter and white perm tips with sliver glitter.JPG
    glitter and white perm tips with sliver glitter.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 164
Hey well done you!! They look wicked!!! Am very impressed!! Give yourself a pat on the back!!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

They are gorgeous, is the line of glitter on top or embedded, sorry would like to know how you did it!:)

They are gorgeous, is the line of glitter on top or embedded, sorry would like to know how you did it!:)

yes the glitter is embedded in the white acrylic and clear on top. Thanks for your comments
the silver glitter is on top of the acrylic as it is only a nail striper i used and she thought they looked to plain without the silver glitter.

very nice! love the glitter!!

very well done....I'd be happy with those.:)

:hug:
Very lovely work!!

Well done..

Janet

Latest posts

Back