Keeping curls in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Just have a quick question if anyone wouldnt mind answering :)

What is the best way to keep curls in your hair after you have tonged them? especially for thick hair!? help!

Hairspray..before you curl and after also. :wink2:

Make sure that when you curl your hair that you allow enough time without touching it for the hair to cool down completely.

Before during and after and some in your handbag for topping up lol

i know this might sound daft but when i curl mine i use charles worthingtons straightening sirum when i curl mine with GHD's it works a treat and keeps the curls in all day, HTHS

LOL Pam..you are one smart Geek..:) I also do the same thing when curling hair for updos.

Ahh so lots of hairspray it is then. And I think im touching the curls before they have completely cooled down. Thankyou :) Ive tried to curl my hair with GHD's but with no success! I end up with just kinks and no curls.

Just a warning ..be careful with the hairspray. too much can pull the curl right back out from the wieght of it. Just a light spraying each time. You don't need a mega hold.

keep practicing with your ghd's cause when you do finally manage to curl your hair using them the curl you get is much better than with tongs.imo i found the curl last longer when its been done this way and also lots of hairspray.keep trying though,it'll be worth it in the end.hth

The best product I have found for using when tonging or curling is Indola 4+4 GELSPRAY.

Its fantastic!!! Also its water soluable (spelling???) so if your curls do drop I just nip to the loo, wet my fingers and scrunch the curl up a bit then it sets again and you are good to go!!!

Latest posts

Back