Keeping equipment sterile when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffurz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m a bit of a newbie to the nail industry and am wanting to start up my own mobile gel nail business starting with just dry gel manicures with friends and family and then moving onto the public.

I just wondered how you’d go about keeping tools disinfected and sterile and what products to use :) thanks.

Hi everyone! I’m a bit of a newbie to the nail industry and am wanting to start up my own mobile gel nail business starting with just dry gel manicures with friends and family and then moving onto the public.

I just wondered how you’d go about keeping tools disinfected and sterile and what products to use :) thanks.

Barbicide or Mundo Rapid Tool Disinfectant for metal tools, similarly you can also buy nail file disinfectant sprays.

Sanitising wipes or hand gel are an absolute must have, for yourself and clients.

Check out Navyprotools hygiene kits, they would be great for cleaning tools on the go

I use mundo file spray inbetween clients when I’m in the move. Also their hand spray is nice.

Hi, I’m mobile and the cleaning set from Navyprotools is fab. Also I use fresh nail file on each client

Latest posts

Back