Keeping spray tan tent clean between mobile appointments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlandrews94

TAN EXCLUSIVE
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

The only problem I have had doing mobile spray tans is, once cleaning my tent at the end of the first appointment, it still looks horribly dirty when I open it at the next appointment even though I've washed it. It's really quite embarrassing and I feel less professional because they must think I don't clean it! I always apologise and say I have only just cleaned it 15 minutes ago! I usually use my gun and fill it with warm water and spray the inside of the tent and dry with kitchen roll.

Does anyone have any hacks?

Is this a Black tent as they usually look okay for several sprays? Dare I ask what solution you are using as some solutions do leave a film on the tents....hope it not ours!!

Is this a Black tent as they usually look okay for several sprays? Dare I ask what solution you are using as some solutions do leave a film on the tents....hope it not ours!!

Yes it's a black tent. And I use Sienna X. Any advice??? Xx

I have a black tent and only clean it fully once a month outside with a hose. I always put a towel on the floor of tent for people to stand on, this stops the bottom getting dirty and i rub the window bits with a piece of couch roll at the end of every day. It doesn't really get to bad. What part of your tent is getting really dirty? xx

I have a black tent and only clean it fully once a month outside with a hose. I always put a towel on the floor of tent for people to stand on, this stops the bottom getting dirty and i rub the window bits with a piece of couch roll at the end of every day. It doesn't really get to bad. What part of your tent is getting really dirty? xx

Hi, yes I do this too but I was hoping for more responses for mobile appointments when I go from house to house. I clean after every appointment then get to the next house and it looks as though I haven't cleaned it. It's the clear bit at the top that looks bad X

Hi, yes I do this too but I was hoping for more responses for mobile appointments when I go from house to house. I clean after every appointment then get to the next house and it looks as though I haven't cleaned it. It's the clear bit at the top that looks bad X
I don't clean inbetween appointments as it doesn't look dirty. Is your gun turned to high? It seems strange that it would look that dirty so quick xx

I don't clean inbetween appointments as it doesn't look dirty. Is your gun turned to high? It seems strange that it would look that dirty so quick xx
It could be actually - I do seem to use a lot of solution. Thanks, I'll give this a try :) X

It could be actually - I do seem to use a lot of solution. Thanks, I'll give this a try :) X
You should only be using around 50ml per client xx

RESOLVED - Thanks ladies. Looks like my gun was turned too high (must have had a knock by something in my bag as it has never been too high before). I hadn't noticed. Tent looks much more clean in between appointments now and not using so much solution :)

Hello everyone!

The only problem I have had doing mobile spray tans is, once cleaning my tent at the end of the first appointment, it still looks horribly dirty when I open it at the next appointment even though I've washed it. It's really quite embarrassing and I feel less professional because they must think I don't clean it! I always apologise and say I have only just cleaned it 15 minutes ago! I usually use my gun and fill it with warm water and spray the inside of the tent and dry with kitchen roll.

Does anyone have any hacks?

I use LA solution and after every spray I use anti bac spray and kitchen roll. Give it a good wipe out every time. Mines not even stained

I think laso spraying inbetweene each treatment your almost diluting whats on your tent( almost lioe foaming the tan on tent( hensce it actually looking dirtier than you started x

Latest posts

Back