Keeping toners in Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halafihi101

Reaction score
What’s the best way for blondes to keep their toners in?
I use wella and I always get my clients to use good shampoos but their toners don’t seem to last too long, one thing I dont use after bleaching is wella ‘seal and care’ I know in training they tell you this is a must but they don’t actually sell it in the wholesalers I get my colour from! Does anyone else use this? And do you think this is why my toners aren’t lasting?

What’s the best way for blondes to keep their toners in?
I use wella and I always get my clients to use good shampoos but their toners don’t seem to last too long, one thing I dont use after bleaching is wella ‘seal and care’ I know in training they tell you this is a must but they don’t actually sell it in the wholesalers I get my colour from! Does anyone else use this? And do you think this is why my toners aren’t lasting?
Wella post colour service treatment works the same way as the blondor seal and care.
But if you can't get that, then any anti oxi shampoo and conditioner will work the same way.
It is an important step. It helps to shut the cuticle back down, so the colour will last longer.
Out of curiosity what do you generally use to tone?

Oh does it? I’ve seen that on the shelve but don’t know anything about it!
I use mainly colour touch with pastel or KP with pastel!
Thankyou :)

Oh does it? I’ve seen that on the shelve but don’t know anything about it!
I use mainly colour touch with pastel or KP with pastel!
Thankyou :)
Yeah the post colour treatment is a handy one to have, because if you stock illumina you can then do glosses :) which is an amazing way to tone blondes / highlights :)

Hey! I’m just doing an order and going to order the post colour treatment, is it the wella colour motion? Or the invigo post colour treatment colour service?

This is the one I know :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-190023.png
    Screenshot_20200422-190023.png
    766.6 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back