Ken Bigley RIP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
Please spare a moment for Ken, his wife and his family and friends.

Let us show our sympathy.

God Bless his family at this sad time.

RIP Ken.

Love
Rebecca

- i haven't seen the news or even read a paper in two days - has he been executed. this sends a shiver down my spine...it is just too awful to contemplate. poor poor man...

My love goes out to Ken's family and loved ones at this tragic time.

My he now rest in peace.

TOTAL SHOCK ! AND DISGUST !
what the family`s have had to endure of all the atrocities happening i cant imagine !
it is awful, just awful!
R.I.P KEN!

Kens' family have behaved honourably considering the huge shock & emotional pain they must be feeling. May Ken now Rest In Peace & pray strength to all of family & friends.

my words are inadequate, so i'll just say rest in peace

Terrible news, so many days of suffering for both Ken and his family!

My husband is a member of REDR (registered engineers for disaster relief) and goes to different parts of the world (unpaid) when needed! NOT any more! I won't allow it! What a world we live in!

Ken Bigley......A name we won't forget.
God bless you

My thoughts and sympathies are with the friends and family of Ken Bigley. I hope they are left alone to grieve in the privacy that they deserve.

What can I say?

What an awful world we live in, how can other human beings be so god damn inhumane?

Ken Bigley, a name that we will all remember.

God rest his soul, and deepest sypathies, to his family, friends and all that knew him, xx.

God bless.

Michelle.

Latest posts

Back