Keraspa Brazilian treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee7smith

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of and used this smoothing keratin treatment ??

No! are you mobile ? I'm trying to find a good brazilian treatment for my mobile clients but there is so many on the market i don't know where to start!! Let me know if you find one! x

This is one that a local high end salon use so I'm guessing it will be good - I think they use it in Harrods salon but I'm yet to research more .. Also mobile and feel I should be offering this service now !

I use qod max it's amazing and my clients prefer it to global keratin x

I have used it for about 2 years there are a few different ones I use global kertian smoothing system, they seem to be the best for every client and last 4 to 5 months, I include the shampoo and conditioner in the price, it has the product in it, I would recommend educating clients on what they need to do, at home care, it does take about 2 to 3 hours, shampoo 2 to 4 times clarifying , apply product blow dry in 95℅ flat iron small sections with 4 to 8 passes depending on hair, (also repairs damaged hair) 450 degree flat iron. Is a must have I use the croc, no hair ties or water on hair for 48 hours, I also include first shampoo then add deep conditoner. So u know the results, all products are global ketian, hope this helps

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

I've just started using Novmax it only lasts 2 months but it's cheaper to buy, quicker to do and client can use any aftercare, therefore I offer it a lot cheaper now x

Latest posts

Back