Keratin blow dry products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loripori17

Reaction score
Hi There, seeing as the above treatment has made a comeback recently, I would like to ask/know what product is now good to use, About 5/6 years ago we used La Brasiliana, but cannot seem to find that one anymore. What do you all use and how much is it ?, Thanks

Definitely making a comeback I’ve done 8 this month so far - I use NovMax it is very strong but I love the results and it’s washed out on the same day which I prefer rather than saying to client to leave their hair untouched for 3 days - I do still carry 72 Hair again it’s s great product and use this for clients who still want their curls but to take away the frizz and rather than wait 3 days until washed I tell them to wash it out the following day. 72 hair treatment there is no smoke which is good, whereas NovMax doesn’t necessarily fill the salon with smoke but can feel it in your eyes I normally have extractor fan on and the salon door open which I sometimes worry is an inconvenience to everyone else in the salon - I tend to make these treatments my last client of the day.

Definitely making a comeback I’ve done 8 this month so far - I use NovMax it is very strong but I love the results and it’s washed out on the same day which I prefer rather than saying to client to leave their hair untouched for 3 days - I do still carry 72 Hair again it’s s great product and use this for clients who still want their curls but to take away the frizz and rather than wait 3 days until washed I tell them to wash it out the following day. 72 hair treatment there is no smoke which is good, whereas NovMax doesn’t necessarily fill the salon with smoke but can feel it in your eyes I normally have extractor fan on and the salon door open which I sometimes worry is an inconvenience to everyone else in the salon - I tend to make these treatments my last client of the day.
Thank you, where do you buy this product and how much roughly thank you to take the time to respond

Thank you, where do you buy this product and how much roughly thank you to take the time to respond

NovMax I buy direct from their website they sell smaller single use sample sized bottles roughly £20 I did this for the first few but have since bought the full sized bottles just because of how popular it’s been. 72 hair I think I went them an email and they mailed back their kit prices and I ordered over the phone.

Hi There, seeing as the above treatment has made a comeback recently, I would like to ask/know what product is now good to use, About 5/6 years ago we used La Brasiliana, but cannot seem to find that one anymore. What do you all use and how much is it ?, Thanks
I've just ordered a Framesi smoothing system kit. It's formaldehyde free which is what drew me in. I've not used it yet, but will be in a few weeks. Seems to have good reviews though..

Latest posts

Back