Keratin blowdry cost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kudos

Reaction score
Hi all
How much does your salon charge for a alfaparf keratin blowdry please ? It took me 4 hours work as hair is long thick and unruly
She’s booked in for a colour 2 weeks after the treatment ( roots only 7n) she won’t wash her hair before I see her again , should I give it a shampoo first before applying the colour.

Hi all
How much does your salon charge for a alfaparf keratin blowdry please ? It took me 4 hours work as hair is long thick and unruly
She’s booked in for a colour 2 weeks after the treatment ( roots only 7n) she won’t wash her hair before I see her again , should I give it a shampoo first before applying the colour.
I'm not familiar with alfaprf keratin blowdry. But how I'd calculate this is whatever the product cost is for that service + 4x your hourly rate.

For example:- £120 total cost Inc vat for product ÷ 10 (applications) = £12 cost for the service + shampoo + any disposable items used. + 4x times your hourly rate. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back