Keratin smoothing treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLS39

Reaction score
HI there, so I've got my first Brazilian Keratin treatment client booked in for next week (I'm a mobile hairdresser) and I was wondering what people's thoughts were on the best products to use? Brasiliana/ Novamax etc - what would you recommend? Client has pretty straight hair already but wants to lost the frizz.. any help/ advice very much appreciated!

I love Arosci , Rejuvenol and matrix smoothing system!

Thanks. I've just ordered the Nov'Maz after hearing good things about it on here. :)

I use Cocochocco....I used brasiliana and it didnt work twice. I'm going to try Novamax next :)

So the Nov'Max worked well - pic attached..
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439632516.630145.jpg

It was using kerastraight Brazilian while working in salon but now mobile I can't buy it as only sell to salons, which is a shame as I really liked working with that.
I have never used any other before and see that a few of you have mentioned novmax, is it pretty much same method/process as kerastraight?
Do you get good results?

So the Nov'Max worked well - pic attached..View attachment 189846

Hi,
I know this post was from a while a go now but i was just wondering if you stayed with NovMax or if you had changed products?
I am a mobile hairdresser looking into which product is best to start offering my clients.

Thank you

I've used novmax for a few years now and always fab results. The only downside it's a bit stingy on the eyes and back of throat so take a scarf and cover your mouth while drying it in. Clients usually ok if they sit still. ( haha ). My clients love it. I keep telling them I'm going to look for a different one but they want to stick with novmax. Xx

I've used novmax for a few years now and always fab results. The only downside it's a bit stingy on the eyes and back of throat so take a scarf and cover your mouth while drying it in. Clients usually ok if they sit still. ( haha ). My clients love it. I keep telling them I'm going to look for a different one but they want to stick with novmax. Xx

Sorry to jump on the post! I’ve been looking at Novmax too, do you use the Anti volume keratin or the primer mostly? I see the hair types vary between the two but am new to Brazilian blow drys so would really appreciate the help :)

Sorry to jump on the post! I’ve been looking at Novmax too, do you use the Anti volume keratin or the primer mostly? I see the hair types vary between the two but am new to Brazilian blow drys so would really appreciate the help :)
Hi, I always use the anti volume keratin it's fab and great results on agro hair too.xx

Hi, I always use the anti volume keratin it's fab and great results on agro hair too.xx

Ahh that’s great thanks so much for your help [emoji4] xx

Latest posts

Back